Saturday, May 7, 2011

Yalta!! :)

Here are some pictures of Yalta, stories will come later. 

Bus ride from Simferopol to Yalta

 Smiley faces just make everything better :)

 This babushka was awesome, too bad I didn't get a picture from the front. (the gold hat one)

 Pretty church near hostel. 


 What. The. Heck. 

 Yalta Dock

 This is for my Mom :) 

 And this is for my Dad :) 

 This honestly reminded me of California. Like Monterey, Laguna, and Disneyland all combined. 

 Ice Age bounce house? Awesome. 

 The Native American made it feel even more like CA. 

 Lenin himself. 

 This guy had two dogs begging for money for him. 

 Graffiti on a tree? Really?

 Kenzie made a friend with a feral dog. 

 Ok so I'm about 5'101/2'' and this walkway was tops 5'111/2''. Super. 

 Kenzie:"What does it say?"
Me:"vtssps?"

 We stayed in this apartment thing. This greeted us in the entry. We petted it. That was odd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment